I get a lot of enjoyment and satisfaction from helping people learn how to catch fish. In short, that is the part of the job I enjoy the most.
Making Memories One Trip At A Time
A typical trip lasts from first safe light until we limit, you are tired of catching or, we have been on the water 6-7 hours. We strive to make sure you have a fulfilling trip, but we have to call it around the 7-hour mark. We provide rods and reels (spinning) for use on the charter, live and/or artificial baits, and all fish are cleaned and bagged. You only need to bring appropriate clothing, snacks/drinks, and medication you might require for the duration of the trip (for details, visit our FAQ page).
1-2 Anglers $800
3 Anglers $900
4 Anglers $1000
- Up to 7 hours of fishing the Delacroix marsh chasing Redfish and Speckled trout.
- The use of premium Penn Spinning reels and Cajun Custom Rods on every charter.
- Live, dead, or artificial bait provided with each trip depending on the target species and style of fishing for the day.
- All fish cleaned and bagged after your trip.
- NO 5 PERSON TRIPS. Five or more anglers will require a second boat.
- A $400.00 deposit is required to secure your trip.
- Payment: We accept cash, check, or credit cards. (Extra 3% service charge for credit cards.)
- Cancellation Policy: All trips canceled 7 days prior to your booking date will forfeit the deposit.
- Your Captain will determine if it is necessary to reschedule your trip due to inclement weather the morning of your charter.
- You will also need to purchase a three-day charter fishing license, which can be done via phone.
Our calendars fill fast. Hurry!
“Cap Joe put us on the reds w/ first cast and tight lines! Great guy, very fun and knows his $*!^!!! Had a great day from the moment we stepped on the boat. Will fish with him again and highly recommend him!”
About Captain Joe
Learn the story behind the captain and the beginning of Whiskey Bayou Charters.
Fishing Trip Rates
Choose the package that best suits your needs.
*large groups call for pricing*