I get a lot of enjoyment and satisfaction from helping people learn how to catch fish. In short, that is the part of the job I enjoy the most.
Making Memories One Trip At A Time
A typical trip lasts from first safe light until we limit, you are tired of catching or, we have been on the water 6-7 hours. We strive to make sure you have a fulfilling trip, but we have to call it around the 7-hour mark. We provide rods and reels (spinning) for use on the charter, live and/or artificial baits, and all fish are cleaned and bagged. You only need to bring appropriate clothing, snacks/drinks, and medication you might require for the duration of the trip (for details, visit our FAQ page).
1-2 Anglers $650
3 Anglers $750
4 Anglers $800
- Up to 7 hours of fishing the Delacroix marsh chasing Redfish and Speckled trout.
- The use of premium Penn Spinning reels and Cajun Custom Rods on every charter.
- Live, dead, or artificial bait provided with each trip depending on the target species and style of fishing for the day.
- All fish cleaned and bagged after your trip.
- NO 5 PERSON TRIPS. Five or more anglers will require a second boat.
- A $400.00 deposit is required to secure your trip.
- Payment: We accept cash, check, or credit cards. (Extra 3% service charge for credit cards.)
- Cancellation Policy: All trips canceled 7 days prior to your booking date will forfeit the deposit.
- Your Captain will determine if it is necessary to reschedule your trip due to inclement weather the morning of your charter.
- You will also need to purchase a three-day charter fishing license, which can be done via phone.
Our calendars fill fast. Hurry!
“Cap Joe put us on the reds w/ first cast and tight lines! Great guy, very fun and knows his $*!^!!! Had a great day from the moment we stepped on the boat. Will fish with him again and highly recommend him!”