As seen on:
Whiskey Bayou Charters is New Orlean’s Top fishing guide service. We target redfish and speckled trout.
USCG LICENSED CAPTAIN
Meet Captain Joe Ezell and welcome to Whiskey Bayou Charters. Rest assured that you are fishing with a professional that is focused solely on you and your party having the trip of a lifetime while aboard our vessel. Fishing is our passion and sharing that passion with our clients is our number one priority.
WHAT YOU'LL SEE AND CATCH
We catch Redfish, Speckled Trout, Black Drum, Sheepshead, Flounder, and Bass. It's important to me for you to have a great day, so feel free to ask all the questions you want! The waterways and marshes have an abundance of fish and wildlife, and my goal is to help you make a catch you’ll be proud of! In the New Orleans area, you can see gators, herons, pelicans, ducks, and other fauna while we're out catching fish!
USING THE BEST EQUIPMENT
Located just a quick hop, skip, and a jump away from New Orleans, Whiskey Bayou Charters will provide you with a day full of fun in the sun, out on the water. You will fish from a Majek 25+ Xtreme bay boat powered by a Yamaha F300 4 stroke outboard and will use tournament grade equipment from the Cajun Custom Rods and Penn Conflict II reel.
1-2 Anglers $640 FULL DAY
3 Anglers $750 FULL DAY
4 Anglers $800 FULL DAY
- Real exciting adventure, not to mention the awesome memories worth talking about!
- 2017 Majek 25+Xtreme bay boat powered by a Yamaha F300 4 stroke engine in tip-top shape
- Up to 7 hours of highly-addicting experience, while at the same time, 100% safe
- Penn reels and Cajun Rods for all of our charters, plus premium quality gear. No exceptions!
- FREE Fishing lessons from a master of fishing himself. You can ask all questions you have!
- Possible catches: Redfish, Speckled Trout, Black Drum, Sheepshead, Flounder, Bass
- Live/artificial baits provided per trip
- All fish cleaned and bagged properly after each successful trip
- NO 5 PERSON TRIPS. 5 or more anglers will require a second boat
- A $400.00 deposit is required to secure your trip
- Payment: We accept cash, check or credit cards. (Extra 3% service charge for credit cards.)
- Cancellation Policy: All trips cancelled 7 days prior to your booking date will forfeit the deposit.
- Your Captain will determine if it is necessary to reschedule your trip due to inclement weather the morning of your charter.
- You will also need to purchase a three-day charter fishing license, which can be done via phone.
Our calendars fill fast. Hurry!
“We had two wonderful days of fishing with Joe at Whiskey Bayou Charters. Joe is a very entertaining and knowledgeable guide who works his tail off to make sure that your experience is great. We were able to limit out both days and had a great time doing it. I will definitely be back again."
“If you're looking for an awesome fishing experience, you need to book Whiskey Bayou Charters. Capt. Joe Ezell will put you on the fish along with a day of fun and laughter. My wife and I have fished with Capt. Joe twice now in the last 6 months and will continue fishing with him. You will not be disappointed with Whiskey Bayou Charters.”
Bill Foley Jr.
“It was an incredible trip. Joe is an awesome captain. Patient and skilled. We limited out on reds within two hours and landed another 40 that we caught and released. Would do it again in a heartbeat.”
“First class guide!! Even with the bad weather he had a plan and executed it. We had to hop around to dodge the storms but Capt. Joe hunted them down. Joe is super attentive and just as excited as us when the bite came. Lots of fun!! Highly recommend!”
The boat is ready. Are you?
Error: No feed with the ID 2 found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.